torsdag 23. september 2010

Case #2 mostly involves animation. We were told to create a walking animation, jumping animation and an idle animation for our character using Flash.
For the walking animation I used animated footsteps as a symbol, mostly to reduce the number of layers and frames, but also to make it loop on its own. At first it did not look very fluent at all, but after some tweeking and editing it started to look better. I`m not saying it looks good, but it looks a lot better. I originally started animating with "bonetool" but quickly came to realize that I hate "bonetool", and ended up tweening the walk animation.
For the jumping animation I combined frame by frame with tween. The feet and the eyes are mostly done using frame by frame animation, while the torso, head and shoes are tweened. I have not done any inbetweens for this animation, hence the laggy feel of the jump.
The idle animation for the character may be a bit too simple. I am going to animate more than just breathing and blinking eventually.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar