fredag 17. september 2010

Case #1

In my first "case" I have been asked to come up with an idea for my project, a project that eventually will form into an "interactive experience" In this case a computer-game.

I have also been asked to design and draw the main character for my idea and storyline. The design of the character will be done in Flash, and it will be designed in a way that will make it convenient for me when I start animating.

The Idea
The concept of the idea is to combine the simplicity, nostalgia and beauty of old-school pixelated gaming and the vector-based graphic we get from flash. I am not sure how this little idea of mine will turn out, seeing as it might get difficult creating a pixelated design in Flash. But I'll give it a try.

Story
the antagonist of the story, let's call him dr. Nastyface has finally figured out a way to drain the resolution from this world. By messing around in his lab as well as his giant head he has created a weapon with the capability of reducing whatever it points at into something much less detailed than its original form. Evil as he is, he decides to use this weapon (pixel-ray) on the entire world. What he plans to do with all this stolen resolution, I have not yet figured out, but I'm certain that it will be something incredibly evil.


However, one man, the protagonist of the story, let's call him Everydaynormalguy remains unaffected by this immoral act of wickedness. For some strange and mysterious reason Everydaynormalguy is immune to the (pixelray). It seems everydaynormalguy isn't just another everyday normal guy, it seems he is destined for greatness, it seems he is destined to save humanity by restoring peace to the world, pixel by pixel.
...Or something like that


Might have to make some alterations on the main character in terms of simplicity. "Less is more" You know what I mean

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar